FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
4957 Discussions

Is it possible to skip reconfiguration of transceiver when use displayport on Cyclone V SoC

Mingyuexin
Beginner

Hi,

I'm trying to design a video interface by using displayport on Cyclone V SoC device, I referred to the example design located (C:\intelFPGA\18.1\ip\altera\altera_dp\hw_demo\cv). In this example, a module is used to reconfig the transceiver, in my design, I do not plan to config the link rate during the run, is it possible to skip reconfig module?

Thank you very much in advance

Jasmine

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Deshi_Intel
Hi, transceiver reconfig interface is already hard coded as part of the feature in Intel FPGA Display Port IP. It's not something that can be disable. I am sorry but you can't skip it. Thanks. Regards, dlim

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Deshi_Intel
Hi, transceiver reconfig interface is already hard coded as part of the feature in Intel FPGA Display Port IP. It's not something that can be disable. I am sorry but you can't skip it. Thanks. Regards, dlim

View solution in original post

Mingyuexin
Beginner

Thank you very much for the answer.

Deshi_Intel
You are welcome !