FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5157 Discussions

LCM-S01602DSR- Lack of information

IOzan
Beginner

Hello everyone, 

I am trying to use the LCM-S01602DSR/C 2X16 CHARACTER DISPLAY of my Cyclone V E EVM board (with a 5CEFA7F31 chip). 

My problem is that I can't find anywhere any specification about the timing and the required initialization sequence that I need to preform before sending any data to the display. The two page datasheet does not contain this information and I couldn't find it anywhere. 

Does anyone have any more data about the LCM-S01602DSR/C display? (Reference code will also do…😊 )

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. LCM-S01602DSR/C 2X16 CHARACTER DISPLAY belong to Lumex. It would be better if you could contact Lumex or your distributor for inquiry related to CHARACTER DISPLAY.https://www.lumex.com/

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise. Thank you for patience and understanding on this matter.