Utkarsh0070
Beginner

Please provide provide Malware certificate available for MPN: EPCQ256SI16N

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I am not sure what you are looking for. Intel can provide a declaration saying that the device does not contain any 'Hazardous substance'. Is that what you want?

Please clarify.

Regards

0 Kudos
Utkarsh0070
Beginner

Malware certificate is related to internal security of product from external virus attack.

0 Kudos
Utkarsh0070
Beginner

Malware certificate is related to internal security of product from external virus attack.

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I am checking with internal team on this information. Appreciate your patience.

Regards

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I have checked with the internal team and understand that Intel does not provide any such certificate. “Malware certificate” is a term used for fraudulently created security certificates that are used to sign software or to impersonate legitimate websites which has nothing to do with the EPCQ256 flash memory device used for configuring Intel FPGAs. So, the request does not make sense.

Regards

0 Kudos
Ash_R_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos