FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

PL-USB-BLASTER-RCN

KLiew7
Beginner

Hi,

May I know if the cable for PN#PL-USB-BLASTER-RCN is sold separately? If yes, what is the part number? I just need the cable only instead of whole set of kits.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kent

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to INTEL forum. We suggest that you could contact your local distributor to see if their have the PL-USB-BLASTER-RCN. Kindly contact your nearest Intel salesperson or distributor from link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

KLiew7
Beginner

Thanks.

By the way, can you please confirm if the  PL-USB-BLASTER-RCN is just a cable only? I tot it is a whole set of kits.

However, I just need to buy the cable only for replacement. Please advise.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

I’m not sure on the separate equipment/item sale. It is better that you could consult with salesperson or distributor regarding the replacement you needed. Thanks 

KLiew7
Beginner

Please close this case.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

With your confirmation. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.