FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

PS configuration on DE0-nano

thadoe
Novice

Hello,

In my project, Cyclone 4E on DE0-nano board is required to configured remotely form external host. It seem at PS configuration is what I need here. However, there is no way to access configuration IOs (NCONFIG, DCLK, DATA0, etv)from external host.

I just would like to confirm whether it is possible to implement PS configuration in DE0-nano board.

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
thadoe
Novice

I got answer from Terasic support that external jumper wires to FPGA are required.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
thadoe
Novice

I got answer from Terasic support that external jumper wires to FPGA are required.

NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi,

From this post:

'I got answer from Terasic support that external jumper wires to FPGA are required.'

I assume your question has been addressed? If yes, I will proceed to close this case.

Regards,

Aiman

thadoe
Novice
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.