FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5962 Discussions

Program LMK04828 Clock Cleaner on Arria 10 SoC Dev Kit

drudolf
Beginner

I would like to program the Jitter clean (LMK04828) in the Arria 10 SoC Dev kit... It seems from other posts that this software need to be requested. Please send me a copy of the software to program the jitter cleaner.
Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out Intel FPGA Community.

Regarding your request for the software, can you share the post that you see about this request? I would like to check on it.

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Dan,

Thank you. I have sent you an email regarding the step to get the clock cleaner. Kindly check your inbox.

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos
tommes0815
Beginner

Hi,

We also want to use the LMK04828 on the Arria 10 SoC devkit and would need to change its configuration. Can you please provide the necessary info and software?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

0 Kudos