FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5932 Discussions

Repair for Arria 10 GX FPGA Evaluation Board

Jayde_C
Beginner

Hi,

I had bought the Arria 10 GX FPGA 10AX115 Arria® 10 GX FPGA Evaluation Board from Digikey in May 2023. But recently, it was failed to power up. 

Can you advise if the board can be repaired?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello.

Can you help to provide the information below for warranty checking?

Development kit information

Serial number S/N:

Product number P/N:

DVK Model Name: 

Customer information

Name:

Email Address:

Company:

Site:

Best regards,
Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
Jayde_C
Beginner

Development kit information

Serial number S/N: 10APCIe0004353

Product number P/N: K11695-001

DVK Model Name: DK-DEV-10AX115S-A

Customer information

Name: Cheah Yee Jye

Email Address: yeejye.cheah@connectiveperipherals.com

Company: Bridgetek Pte Ltd

Site: Singapore

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for the information provided. Allow me some time to discuss this internally with the internal team.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

After consulting our customer service team, we've determined that yourDK-DEV-10AX115S-A Development board is no longer covered by warranty. Unfortunately, we cannot process your request for a warranty repair claim (RMA), Please be noted that we also do not offer repair services options .

I apologize for our inability to provide you with full assistance and appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Best Regards

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
Jayde_C
Beginner

Hi Nazrul,

I just bought the board within 1 year and there is no physical damage to the board. Upon turn on the power to the unit, the FAN is not moving, and none of the LEDs are lit up which indicates power circuit failure. 

May i know the reason why my board no longer cover by warranty? How intel determine these before any checking done to my board?

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos