FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Stratix 10 does not power up

Akumar
Beginner

Hi,

We have a stratix 10 FPGA (DK-SI-1SGX-H-0ES). It is not turning on at all now. The power supply adapter shows 12V input and we can see the same voltage at the input pins. However, none of the LEDs (D29, D31, D32) are on. The fan is also not on. we don't see any voltage from U50 module after the input DC supply.

Please help us to debug this.

Thanks
Ankur

0 Kudos
4 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Ankur

You need to refer to the quick started guide in the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/boards_and_kits/dev-kits/altera/kit-s10-transceiver-si.html

I believe the link above is of the same product with your card except that yours is of ES version.

If you already follow the quick started guide and still not able to bring up the card, from the description you mentioned, it seems to be hardware issue. You should contact the distributor from which you purchased the hardware for exact warranty information. You will need to file RMA as stated in the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd07212010_505.html

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
Akumar
Beginner

Hi Wei,

Our FPGA was bought from Mouser and we are out of the 90 days period.

Can we still get it repaired? Please let us know.

Thank you
Ankur

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Ankur

You shall contact Mouser for warranty related issue. They will be able to assist you. 

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Ankur

I got an update that the link provided previously has been outdated. We had issue a remove on the link. The Dev kit warranty coverage has extended from 90 days to 1 year. 

Can you provide us the Dev kit serial number so I can check for you? 

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos