Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Arc A750 Oculus VR Support

bigguyIJ
Beginner

Hello community!

I have recently run into a problem where my Oculus Quest headset refuses to enter into VR due to "Your System's graphics card is incompatible with the Rift system software." Is there any way to bypass the GPU requirement, because it would in theory have the power to run any VR game I ran on my old GPU (RTX 2060).

Thanks for your help in advance,

IJ

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @bigguyIJ

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

I understand you want to see more support for VR with our Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, and I’ll be more than happy to give you some information.

Please keep in mind that Intel Arc Graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve as we ramp our products and add updates to our software stack.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @bigguyIJ

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

I understand you want to see more support for VR with our Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, and I’ll be more than happy to give you some information.

Please keep in mind that Intel Arc Graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve as we ramp our products and add updates to our software stack.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello bigguyIJ

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos