Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
469 Discussions

Blue-Red Visual Glitches in Marvel Spiderman Remastered When Using Iris Xe Graphics

Rabah
Beginner

Peace May Be Upon You Intel Support 

Recently I got Spiderman Remastered and for some reason i constantly get visual Glitches that cover the NPCs , the amount of these Blue-Red  during cinematics , though the game runs at 40 - 60 fps these visual glitches are hard to ignore . 

-Im using a 11th gen Intel core i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 1.69 GHz Fitted With Intel Iris Xe Graphics 8GB Vram.

-The only post i found was this and apparently no fix was found : https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Spider-Man-Remastered-Iris-Xe/m-p/1457110 .

I can run the game at 1600 x 900 with 40 - 60 fps on low - very low settings.

-Though Using the ingame Upscaling Method (such as IGTI , AMD FSR 2.1 and XeSS)  that have to be set to Performance or Ultra Performance greatly decreases the amount of these glitches on characters faces but does not remove it completely (especially when the camera zooms in on the characters face).

- Game Version is V2.217.1.0 

-Im using the latest driver as of 7/4/2023 and that is 101.4502 and I have tried different Driver Versions (Recommended by Dell which is the Laptop Manufacturer) though no success in any of them.

-Detailed System Report Attached.

-If there is a Driver that removes these glitches furthermore then what is it? and if there is not  , what can I do to even partially fix this issue or is it that the game just is not compatible with Iris Xe?

-I Have Intel Arc Control and Intel Command Center Both Installed.

-Iris runs very good on Highly demanding games such as Red Dead Redemption 2,  the game runs fine with medium - low settings without visual/audio glitches of any kind.

-Screenshots Attached (All screenshots are in IGTI Ultra Performance Mode on 1600 x 900 res though had to take screenshots in windowed mode in order to use snipping tool )

(These Glitches are present in both Spiderman Remastered and Spiderman Miles Morales according to the previous post mentioned above)

-Game is Running on Insomniac Engine.

-All other info is almost identical to the previous post mentioned above and I have tried every possible solution included in that post .

God Bless You in advance , 

Rabah

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @Rabah

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

We would like to let you know that we are currently working on a fix to solve the issues with Spider-Man Remastered. The driver developer team is working to implement a fix in an upcoming driver. However, we are unable to commit to an estimated time or updates regarding this matter but rest assured that it is coming soon.

Since this requires more effort on our end, and to avoid duplicate efforts, we are considering closing this thread. But we would like to confirm if you have any other questions. In case you can check or get an update later on you can reference the Bug Id 14018606256.

Best Regards,

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
arthur_morgan
Beginner

hope you INTEL are really wanting to fix the bugs of this game Marvel Spiderman Remastered for all the Xe Graphic users because this problem has been annoying us since the game is on sale and we never see any update on it. Almost a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take some action please. We have sent out the troubleshooting to you since last year but every time you said you will fix the problem, but no fixed issue appeared in the next driver update from .3413 till now. 

0 Kudos
Rabah
Beginner

Thank You for clarifying this to me and to any others who maybe facing this same issue.

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Rabah

Thank you for your reply.

We would like to let you know that we are currently working on a fix to solve the issues with Spider-Man Remastered. The driver developer team is working to implement a fix in an upcoming driver. However, we are unable to commit to an estimated time or updates regarding this matter but rest assured that it is coming soon.

We will close this thread, thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos