Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
380 Discussions

Hello, Intel. I'd like to ask whether deep link technology has gained in the game?

Handler
Beginner

My PC is as follows:

CPU 12400

iGPU is UHD730

dGPU is Iris DG1

SO..... Do they support your deep link technology to improve the frame rate of my game

And whether you hope or have any direction to explore the technical ability of this similar graphics card firefight

If you can, please let me know how they perform in the game, I'm looking forward to it, he liberates my long-idle nuclear display

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Handler.

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

To have a better understanding and insight to answer your query, please create a report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) 

• Download the Intel SSU (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html)

• Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."

• Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."

• To save your scan: click on "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DianneMorgan
Beginner

Your article is very good and useful. Your system is very good. You can experience a lot of good games. For more details, you can refer here.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Handler,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Handler,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos