Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
449 Discussions

Intel EVO (Iris XE) Genshin water exploration

MM_2ri7
Beginner

I use Lenovo 9i with Intel EVO (Iris XE) 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1280P. When i play Genshin Impact underwater, my game screen always became freeze (stopped at loading screen), but i can control my game and hear game BGM / clicking sound. i already look at similar post to install older version of intel but my intel page shows me this:

image_2024-03-15_224618504.png

and i read that if it show, don't update from intel but from lenovo update page. I already update anything i can update at lenovo update page and this still happening. i read article about updating intel too to older version at other page (reddit) and test it but my laptop became freeze after that so i' m afraid to download other intel again.. what should i do?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello MM_2ri7,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

With regards to the failed graphics installation that we have, please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined on the link below:

And by the way, one of the reasons screens freeze when playing games is that the system does not meet the game system requirements.

Here are the Genshin Impact underwater system requirements, so you could check if your system specification meets the game requirements.

By the way, the current VRAM can be confirmed by checking the information about dedicated memory under the Display Devices section in the DxDiag* report.

And also, I would like to share with you the following links, as they might be helpful to find the root cause of our issue or fix it:

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello MM_2ri7,

We are checking in with you on the driver issue to see if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello MM_2ri7,

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello MM_2ri7,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos