Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Intel Graphics not downloading

MikeWater
Beginner

Hello, i recently downloaded two games, Fortnite and Satisfactory, and when i try to open them a message appears saying "Known issues with graphics driver" and then says that the minimum intel graphics version required is the 30.0.101.1340 and i have installed 27.20.100.8935. I want to play these games a lot, so i went to the intel website and downloaded the "Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.2127 for 7th-10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor Graphics, and related Intel Atom®, Pentium®, and Celeron® processors." When the download finished, i went in my system info and the version was indeed 31.0.101.2127, so i tried the games and they worked. I tought i did it, but then i wake up the next day and the graphics are 27.20.100.8935 again! So i tried reinstalling it again, and it did the same thing. I really want to play these games, so please could you tell me how do i resolve the issue and install the new graphics without them uninstalling and going back to 27.20.100.8935?
If it helps, here's my system:
Windows 11 Pro
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz, 1190 Mhz
Intel(R) UHD Graphics
16GB RAM

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello MikeWater,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please try to follow the troubleshooting steps outlined in the link below:

I would also like to share this page, as it is somehow related to our issue:

If you need any more help, please let me know.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello MikeWater,

We are checking in with you on the graphics driver issue to see if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello MikeWater,

We are checking in with you on the graphics issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello MikeWater,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos