Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
395 Discussions

Intel Irix xe Graphics and SOT (Sea of Thieves)

RevLusent
Beginner

I have been having a issue where during either at the beginning or middle of my session I would reach a screen indicating that my 'drivers crashed and restarted' forcing my game to close, and sometimes I would not have any issues. It recommends I update my drivers but I have then updated, does anyone have any suggestions?

> Drivers Updated to 31.0.101.5379 (Released: 3/19/2024)

> Runs perfectly normal without the crash.

> It is inconsistent and sometimes will and sometimes wont happen.

> 11th Gen Intel i7-1165G7 (Intel Iris Xe Graphics)

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
VonM_Intel

Hi, RevLusent.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Experiencing intermittent driver crashes despite updating to the latest version can be frustrating, especially when it disrupts your gaming sessions. To clarify, are you aware of the most recent graphics driver update (31.0.101.5382) released on March 29, 2024? This driver might help fix the issue. It's also worth considering a rollback to a prior driver version that provided stability if the crashes began following a driver update. You mentioned that your game was forced to close, does it mean it crashes mid-game and exits?

Moreover, knowing your processor, driver model and version is a good start, but I could still use more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me so I can verify details such as OS build, driver version, errors logged at the system level, etc.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, RevLusent.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Experiencing intermittent driver crashes despite updating to the latest version can be frustrating, especially when it disrupts your gaming sessions. To clarify, are you aware of the most recent graphics driver update (31.0.101.5382) released on March 29, 2024? This driver might help fix the issue. It's also worth considering a rollback to a prior driver version that provided stability if the crashes began following a driver update. You mentioned that your game was forced to close, does it mean it crashes mid-game and exits?

Moreover, knowing your processor, driver model and version is a good start, but I could still use more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me so I can verify details such as OS build, driver version, errors logged at the system level, etc.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, RevLusent.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

VonM_Intel

Hi, RevLusent.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos