Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
469 Discussions

Is there any vr support for the arc a770 yet?

Nosfps
Beginner

I have a intel arc a770, before i upgraded to this i had a GTX 1650 OC and i did small VR things with a quest like playing Assetto Corsa in VR or playing job simulator. When i upgraded i no longer had a oculus quest(i sold it to a family member). i got a new oculus thinking the intel arc a770 was like other graphics cards (I've had the intel since Christmas of 2022 so i cant return for a Nvidia or amd). To my surprise when i plugged it in and tried to download the oculus app it said system doesn't reach requirements or not supported. so i looked at the supported and it didn't say intel arc a770. i looked around but still no videos or explanations for this graphics card because its still somewhat new to my knowledge i got the limited edition 16gb version if that has anything to do with it although i don't think it does.  Can anyone let me know how i can get it working or if its just not supported. (i am on the newest driver update)

I don't wanna have to return the graphics card, i enjoy the intel experience.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nosfps,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We are more than pleased to help you.

Intel Arc graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve as we ramp up our products and add updates to our software stack.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Markus7
Beginner

Hello!

Is there any date set for the intel arc a770 limited edition 16gb getting vr support?

Is the e intel arc a770 limited edition 16gb getting vr support?

And why does it always say that it took too long time for my "drivers" to find if it is any updates that i can do?

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nosfps,

We hope you are doing fine.

Since we have not received a response, we will close this thread. If you need additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos