Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Marvel Spider-man crashing

ken_18
Beginner
My computer meets the minimum system requirements
Intel i5 1135g7
8 GB ram

I already installed the latest Intel Dch driver

I launch this game 800x600 res and very low settings
When ı press start button game "The Game has crashed due to using more video Memory on PC"

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello ken_18,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support!

I am sorry to hear that you encountered issues with your game and rest assured that we will do our best to assist you. For us to have a full glimpse of the issue you have at hand, please provide the following information:

• Is the game normally working before?
  • When did you first observe this issue?
  • Any recent software and hardware changes made before this issue happened?
  • What is the graphics driver version you recently installed?
  • Did you close any other application prior to running the game?
  • Aside from lowering the resolution and installing graphics driver, may we know what are the steps you took in troubleshooting the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ken_18
Beginner
*This game not working before
*I never played this game always crashing
*Im not change any software and hardware
*I recently installed 31.0.101.5186/31.0.101.5234 (WHQL certified) driver
*I didnt close important applications . I just close unused applications
*I didn't do anything other than lowering the resolution and graphics
0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello ken_18,

Thank you for your response.

Please allow us to check this internally with our team and we will update you once we have a possible fix to the issue you experienced. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello ken_18,

We conducted a thorough research on your issue and has found a possible fix to your concern. Prior to that, we want to let you know that error can occur on systems with high-end hardware, when the Windows page file does not offer enough space to allocate the VRAM budget.

As a possible resolution, you can let windows automatically manage the virtual memory size and afterwards restart your computer. You can follow the steps indicated on the link below for a detailed instruction.

Link: https://support.insomniac.games/hc/en-us/articles/8397966739341-Video-Memory-Crash

Additionally, there's a chance that that game is crashing since the memory of your laptop is 8 GB only. Therefore, to be able to play this game properly, you need to have a higher memory space because based on the SSU the available space is 3.96 GB since other applications are using the memory, and the recommended RAM for this game is 8 GB RAM. 

We hope this helps and please let us know if the recommendation we provided worked.

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello ken_18,

I just want to check if you were able to complete the action we recommended, if yes, would it be okay if you share the update with us? Please let me know if you need more time to complete it so we could adjust accordingly.

Thanks, and have a nice day!

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello ken_18,

Since we have not received any response from you, we will now go ahead and close this query. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos