Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
411 Discussions

X4 FOUNDATION IMPOSSIBILE GIOCARE CON i7 e IRIS XE

ig53
Beginner

IL GIOCO NON PARTE:

EXIT CODE 1027 : 

A CALL TO A VULKAN FUNCTION RETURNED

vkResult-13==VK_ERROR_UNKNOWN  

In allegato il dxdialog

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ig53,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are having issues running X4 Foundations due to an error.

Before I continue, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Was this game working before?

2. Are you having this issue with other games? If so, which games?

3. Is this happening with Asus or only Intel drivers?

4. Where did you download this game from (Steam, Epic, etc)?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
ig53
Beginner

1  Il gioco non è mai partito

2  non ho riscontrato altre volte il problema

3  forse la scheda video non è adeguata IRIS XE , anche se è un gioco di 5 anni fa ...

4  Scaricato da  STEAM

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ig53, 

Thanks for your response. Based on your report, I noticed that you are running outdated and you may need to update your drivers and BIOS. However, before trying the following steps I would like you to consider this.

The game requires 8 GB RAM as the minimum and your report mentioned that there are 7882MB RAM available for the operating system, This could mean that your laptop might not meet the minimum requirements for this game. X4: Foundations requires Vulkan support to work and your Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics supports Vulkan 1.2.

As per the steps, you may want to try the following:

1. Update your Asus drivers:

2. If the Asus driver does not work, try the Intel ones:

3. You may need to update your BIOS version (321), you will need to confirm with Asus the steps:

4. Get in contact with Asus to confirm if the RAM can be increased or if there are any reports of this issue from their side.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
ig53
Beginner
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ig53, 

Thanks for the confirmation. If your system is up to date, my last recommendation would be to get in contact with the game developer to confirm if the RAM available in your system (7882MB RAM) is enough to play this game.

Also, you may need to check this with Asus to confirm if is possible to install new RAM on this laptop model. I will proceed to close this thread since this issue looks related to hardware limitation, however, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you face any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos