Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

download driver

Yama87659
Beginner

I just bought battlefield 1, but I need driver 4539 to run. where can I get it?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Yama87659,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I know it is very important for you to download the driver 4539, I will be more than happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Yama87659
Beginner

Screenshot 2023-10-23 125414.png

 Yes, it says that it needs folder 4539 or later to run. thank you so much for the help!

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Yama87659,

Thank you for your response and all the information provided.

I see in the screenshot that you have an Intel® UHD Graphics 620, I will transfer this thread to the corresponding team, and you will be contacted soon.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Yama87659
Beginner
0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @Yama87659

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Based on the information you provided us, the latest driver we have for UHD Graphics 620 is the: 31.0.101.2125.

We would appreciate it if you could clarify the source or origin of the driver labeled as "4539," which is required for the proper functioning of the game. Check here the minimum requirements to play the game: Battlefield 1

Also, based on this article: Supported APIs for Intel® Graphics your iGPU supports DirectX12, the minimum required is DirectX 11.0.

And according to the article: Outdated Driver Error on Intel® Graphics:

Intel is aware of this pop-up message. It is a cosmetic error, and it should not impact your gameplay experience. If you are having difficulties to play the game, please contact Intel Customer Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Yama87659,

We trust that you are in good health.

Could you please confirm if you had the opportunity to review our earlier communication regarding our latest driver for UHD Graphics 620, version 31.0.101.2125? Additionally, we are eager to identify the source or origin of the driver labeled as "4539," which is crucial for the proper operation of the game.

Moreover, we'd like to inquire if you had a chance to go through the articles we shared previously, specifically, "Supported APIs for Intel® Graphics." Your integrated graphics (iGPU) should support DirectX 12, but the minimum requirement is DirectX 11.0. Additionally, regarding the "Outdated Driver Error on Intel® Graphics," we want to clarify that Intel acknowledges the existence of this pop-up message. It is purely a cosmetic issue and should not affect your gameplay experience. If you continue to experience difficulties while playing the game, please don't hesitate to contact Intel Customer Support.

Kindly inform us if you still require further assistance. In the absence of additional queries, we will proceed to close this support thread.

Warm regards,

Isaac Q.

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Yama87659

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos