Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
426 Discussions

Roblox Performance Issues INTEL IRIS xe

Profesional
Beginner

Dear [Support Team],

I am writing to report an issue I am experiencing while playing Roblox games. Specifically, I am having FPS (frames per second) issues that are severely impacting my gameplay experience.

I have already tried lowering the game's graphics settings and closing any other applications running in the background, but the issue persists. I believe that my computer meets the minimum system requirements for the game, but I am not entirely sure.

I am hoping that you can provide me with some guidance on how to resolve this issue. Is there anything else I can try to improve my FPS? Are there any known issues with the game that may be causing this problem?

I appreciate your assistance and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

Proffesional

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @Profesional

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

1.      Did the game work fine before? Did the issue start after a hardware/software update?

2.      Have you recently made any changes to your computer, such as hardware upgrades or software installations?

3.      Do you experience the FPS drop consistently or only in certain situations within the game, like crowded areas or during particular actions?

4.      Have you monitored your computer's temperature during gameplay?

5.      Are you playing on a laptop or a desktop computer?

6.      Have you encountered any error messages or warnings while playing Roblox?

7.      Is your internet connection stable and sufficiently fast for online gameplay?

SSU: Please download and scan your system using our tool, Intel® System Support Utility so we can help check your system info first. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan 'Everything', click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide the .txt file.

This document will be necessary to check your entire system, in order to find possible errors or incompatibilities.

Besides this, in these cases we recommend verifying if your PC meets the minimum requirements here: Computer Hardware & Operating System Requirements.

Also check the following information, to increase your FPS the game developer has its own recommendations: [Improved] How to Actually Improve Performance in Your Games. And if you need more information about these kinds of issues, feel free to check our article about How to Fix Your Low Frame Rate.

And as a troubleshooting suggestion, try a clean install of our latest driver. We suggest keeping all your drivers up to date, here you will find our latest driver: 31.0.101.4887.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Profesional
Beginner

1. The game has not been working fine and i have high ping problems as well. I think it did but im not too sure.

Profesional_0-1697746841182.png

2. Yes, I made changes like updating my drivers to the latest screens and more.

Profesional_1-1697746956565.png

3. I experience it consistently and sometimes in non crowded areas.

4. If it means High Performance,Optimized,Silent, Quiet; Yes, I did.

Profesional_2-1697747075491.png

5.I play on laptop

6.I dont experience error messages.

7. I dont know these are results of speedtest.

Profesional_3-1697747282198.png

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @Profesional

Thank you for your prompt response.

We appreciate the information you've provided in response to our inquiries. However, we have noticed that the SSU report we previously requested has not been provided. This file is crucial for us to assess potential compatibility issues and whether the system meets the minimum requirements for the game, specifically Roblox.

Furthermore, as we mentioned in our previous communication, we kindly request that you review the articles outlining ways to improve your FPS (Frames Per Second) in your games. It is advisable to thoroughly understand this information to address any concerns regarding enhancing your game's performance.

Additionally, we would like to inquire whether you have undertaken any significant troubleshooting steps based on the articles provided earlier or if you have compared your PC's specifications to the game's minimum requirements.

Please furnish us with as much relevant information as possible. Our primary goal is to assist you in resolving this issue, but we need a clear understanding of the steps you have taken to address it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Isaac Q.

0 Kudos
Profesional
Beginner

Here it is in text format

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @Profesional

Thank you for your prompt response.

Thank you for the SSU report. After a deep review of the report, we have noticed that your PC meets the requirements however your graphics driver is not up to date.

Based on the system requirements:

·     You have as per SSU Graphics: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics - (not latest) 31.0.101.3616. – Latest: 31.0.101.4887

·      Windows 11 is not shown in the OS-supported list.

·      Also be sure that you are currently using one of the following browsers: ChromeFirefox, and Microsoft Edge.

·      Since you have Iris Xe graphics it supports DirectX 12, the minimum required is DirectX 10.

·      Your CPU is new so meets the requirements.

·      Internet requirements: 4-8 Mb/s internet connection, you have 40 Gbps, so that’s not the issue.

It’s worth mentioning that Intel® provides generic versions of software and drivers. When talking about laptops, the computer manufacturer (OEM) may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes.

For this reason, we recommend the installation of the drivers provided by the manufacturer to avoid any potential impact caused by loading non-customized drivers. In this case, contact Samsung to update your graphics driver.

However, if you want to try with our latest driver try by performing a Clean install of our latest driver 31.0.101.4887. Or Using the Display Driver Uninstaller tool How to Use the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to Uninstall an Intel® Graphics Driver.

As previously discussed, we kindly ask you to review the articles on improving your game's FPS (Frames Per Second). It's important to fully grasp this information to address any performance concerns. Additionally, have you tried any troubleshooting steps or compared your PC's specs to the game's minimum requirements based on the earlier articles we provided?

Please provide us with relevant information. Our main aim is to help you resolve this issue, but we need a clear understanding of the steps you've taken.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Isaac Q.

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Profesional

We trust you are in good health.

Have you had the opportunity to review the previous communication regarding the minimal system requirements for running Roblox, as well as the information pertaining to original equipment manufacturer (OEM) drivers and the procedure for a clean installation of our latest driver? Furthermore, we would like to inquire if you have perused the articles discussing methods for optimizing your Frames Per Second (FPS).

Please do not hesitate to inform us if you continue to require assistance. In the absence of your response, we will proceed to close the associated support thread.

Yours sincerely,

Isaac Q.

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Profesional

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos