Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

code suivant un achat intel

Saupa
Beginner

Bonjour, j'ai fais un achat intel et par la suite j'ai reçu un code pour activer un jeu , le mail n'étant pas tes claire je me re tourne vers vous pour savoir comment l'activer.

Merci par avance 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Saupa,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Veuillez noter que je ne peux vous soutenir qu’en anglais. J’ai utilisé des outils de traduction Web pour traduire cette réponse; il peut donc avoir une traduction incorrecte.

Kindly provide the complete model of your processor so I may be able to properly support you, and may I know if it was the Modern Warfare 2 game that you wanted to activate?

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Saupa,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Saupa,

Again, we are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Saupa,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos