Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
436 Discussions

intel i5 10210U not showing a hyper threading

ghostri0753n
Beginner

my valorant not show the hyper threading option

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, ghostri0753n.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

The Intel i5 10210U processor indeed supports hyper-threading with its 4 cores and 8 threads, which typically enables the multithreaded rendering feature in Valorant. If you're not seeing this option, it might be for several reasons. To clarify, when you say the game doesn't display the hyper-threading option, are you referring to the multithreaded rendering setting in Valorant? Have you tried enabling the 'Hyperthreading' on your system BIOS?

To delve deeper, I'd like to verify your graphics model, drivers, and any system errors. A tool like Intel's SSU can provide detailed information about your system's configuration, which could help identify the root cause of the issue. Additionally, if you've already taken steps to address this problem, please share them with me to avoid repeating those actions.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, ghostri0753n.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos