Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20775 Discussions

显卡驱动安装过程中蓝屏或死机

SKKNH
Beginner

我的电脑本身集成了一块12500h核显,同时使用雷电接口连接了一张a380,在我试图通过英特尔显卡驱动安装程序对显卡驱动进行更新时,我的电脑会在安装新显卡驱动程序这一步蓝屏或死机,现在我只能通过分别禁用掉其中一个显卡的方式成功更新驱动程序,以下是我的设备规格和windows规格,希望对解决问题有所帮助。

设备名称 孙博的电脑
处理器 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500H 2.50 GHz
机带 RAM 16.0 GB (15.7 GB 可用)
设备 ID 8C715A9F-0D99-481E-83C3-200F44ECC653
产品 ID 00342-30586-71051-AAOEM
系统类型 64 位操作系统, 基于 x64 的处理器
笔和触控 为 10 触摸点提供笔和触控支持

版本 Windows 11 家庭中文版
版本号 23H2
安装日期 ‎2024/‎5/‎6
操作系统版本 22635.3570
体验 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1009.0

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, SKKNH.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

It's possible that updating the graphics driver with both the integrated GPU and the A380 connected via Thunderbolt is causing a compatibility issue. Have you tried disconnecting the A380 graphics from the Thunderbolt connector before updating the graphics driver? This step might help resolve the issue.

Once you've successfully updated the driver for the integrated GPU, try reconnecting the A380 device and check if both GPUs are functioning properly. This will help determine if the drivers are compatible when both GPUs are connected simultaneously. Also, you mentioned experiencing a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) during the installation of the new graphics driver. If possible, could you provide us with a screenshot or picture illustrating the issue? This would assist us in better understanding and addressing the problem you're encountering.

Additionally, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the graphics models, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

If the problem persists after trying these steps, please let us know.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello SKKNH,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos