my laptop is based on n3350 cpu, when i update mine with window 20h2, graphic driver is automatically chaged from INTEL(R) HD Graphics 22.214.171.12471 to INTEL(R) HD Graphics 126.96.36.19971 and screen turns white and vertical white stipe sometimes. so i try to install INTEL(R) HD Graphics 188.8.131.5271 then everything is ok, but graphic card driver keep going to install INTEL(R) HD Graphics500 184.108.40.20677. is there any solution?
1. Download and install the Chipset Software (Driver). You should look for it in your computer OEM Download Site.
2. Download and install Engagement Engine Interface Driver (also look in OEM site).
3. Open Windows Settings > System > About. Click on System protection (on RH. side).
4. Disconnect the internet. Open Device Manager and uninstall the driver 9077. Check the "Delete the device software..." option. Reboot your computer and install the driver 4771.
5. Click on Hardware tab and then on Device Installation Settings. Chose No and click on Save settings (see the attached image). Now the unwanted driver should not be downloaded automatically.