Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
16833 Discussions

21:9 resolution on Intel Iris Graphics 5100 not supported

HoogstoelK
Beginner

Hello,

I have a MacMini running Windows and it is using the IntelIris 5100 Graphics card. I have installed the latest drivers (version 20.19.15.5126). The maximum resolution I can choose is 2560x1440 (higher doesn't work). I went through the forum and found a way on how to create a custom resolution. I have created the 2560 x 1080 (60Hz and 59 Hz). They show up in the list with custom made resolutions. 

Then I want to select them and they do not appear in the list. I have tried all settings but the new custom resolution I created does not show up. Is it possible 21:9 is not supported?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HoogstoelK
Beginner

Hereby the info files

Maria_R_Intel

Hello HoogstoelK,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community Forums.

I would like to confirm that Apple* has explicitly requested all support inquiries or issues be addressed directly to them. You should be able to contact Apple* Support staff here:  https://support.apple.com/

I understand that you are using Windows*, however, the system is still running on an Apple* platform, and thus, Apple* has requested for all support inquiries to be addressed directly to them.

I will proceed to close this thread,  If you need further assistance in a different environment or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician