Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20630 Discussions

25.20.100.6471 Drivers causes my DP Monitor to stop working

Leonchik1976
Beginner

CPU 6700, HD Graphics 530 - I have 2 monitors - both Dell U2717D, one connected with DP and the second via HDMI. With drivers 21.20.16.4542 everything works perfectly, but if i upgrade drivers to 25.20.100.6471, DP monitor stop working, and HDMI monitors flickers from time to time (It keeps updating via windows update)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
Leonchik1976, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. In order to provide the most accurate assistance we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system: What is the model of the motherboard? If this is a laptop, what is the mode of it? Which Windows version are you using? We recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer since that driver was customized by them to work with your specific platform. If the graphics driver version 21.20.16.4542 is the one provided by the manufacturer of the device then we suggest to keep that driver installed and also to contact Microsoft directly to verify if there is a way to disable the automatic driver updates: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
Leonchik1976, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
Leonchik1976, Is there anything else we can help you with? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos