07-20-2021 04:39 AM
Issue: 3440x1440 was working fine until I hit upgrade on intel management engine driver.
- Reverting back to last know driver - did not work
- Win 10 PC reset (app and settings) -- did not work
- Updated Geforce driver for Nvidia - no still no luck
- Windows updates installed
- uninstalled the drivers for display from device manager and reinstalled - still nothing
- HDMI cable that came with the extra wide LG (35ich) - Model 35WN75C
- The same HDMI cable was doing 3440x1440 fine until upgrade.