Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

3d graphics don't work well. 10FPS. NUC12WSHi5

denis-tr
Beginner

I have a React app. The application works in electron in the chromium browser. The application consists of 3d games
It works well on the device :

Intel_R_ Client Systems NUC11PAHi7

11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz × 8

Mesa Intel® Xe Graphics (TGL GT2)

Linux Ubuntu 22.04 

FPS drops to 10 on device:

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel

Hello denis-tr

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing performance issues with your Intel® NUC 12 Pro Kit NUC12WSHi5. Please share with us the following information to assist you:

• Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. Instructions to get logs from Linux are in the release notes on the website. Please attach the log file from both systems.
  • Share a short video of the app working as expected and also the app working on the NUC12WSHi5.
  • Share the specific instruction that you follow to reproduce this issue as well as the link to the app in case the app is available online.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello denis-tr

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello denis-tr

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos