Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20995 Discussions

4644 will not install

Joseph64
Beginner

they start ,get to the loading screen and then just stop. no error code. I've tried fixing my .net installation but to no avail.

Please do not give me the usual how to install arc drivers , I've installed every one that you've came out with using ddu in safe mode.

While im at it why does the driver page keep telling me to use asrock drivers? i have an asrock motherboard but the graphics card is intel an arc a770 16gb.

ASRock X570 Steel Legend WiFi ax

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Joseph64,

Thank you for trying the recommendations we requested before.

Unfortunately, after checking the new system report, we noticed that the Operating System build remains the same (22000). We recommend you contact Microsoft support for further instructions about the Operating System update process.

We also would like to inform you that we have a newer driver that was released last week. The new version is 31.0.101.4669. if you can, try installing this driver and see if the issue remains.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Joseph64  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I will do my best to assist you here. 

Have you tried installing it without using DDU (normal installation)? Does the same issue happen? This is the link to the latest driver 31.0.101.4644, in case you need it.

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Joseph64
Beginner

yes , I've tried normal in windows, I've tried ddu in safe mode nothing works , I've emptied my appdata/local/temp folder, it starts says loading and then abruptly stops with no error or anything.

all other beta and normal up to this point have been no problem, besides sometimes arc control installs and sometimes not

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Joseph64,

We understand that after trying multiple driver update options, the issue remains. Please, share a video of the system behavior when processing a manual driver installation, of the latest driver version, and an old driver version. This would help us further troubleshoot this matter.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Joseph64
Beginner

This is the 4644 ill do another one later

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Joseph64,

Thanks for sharing the video recording for the installation process of the new 101.4644 driver. We understand that you need more time to record a video for the installation process of an older driver. Please note that the more information we have, the better.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Joseph64
Beginner

I cant give you a video of the older drivers because of the 71mb max file size but they just go normally no problem 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Joseph64,

We understand that you are unable to share a video file for the driver installation of an older driver.

We will now continue to look into this matter internally. We will post back as soon as we have further details.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Joseph64,

We appreciate your patience.

After checking the Intel SSU report you shared, we noticed that:

• Your Operating System build is reported to be 22000, and the latest build version is 22621.2215. We recommend you update your Operating System to the latest build available
  • The BIOS version is 3.60; after checking the ASRock website, the latest version available is the L5.01. You should update the BIOS to the newest version available on the ASRock website. If you need any more help with the BIOS update, you should contact ASRock support for instruction on how to update it.

Once you update your system, try installing the driver one more time, and let us know the outcome.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Joseph64
Beginner

no change , i tried after updating windows and then again after bios updates i scanned again if you would like to look

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Joseph64,

Thank you for trying the recommendations we requested before.

Unfortunately, after checking the new system report, we noticed that the Operating System build remains the same (22000). We recommend you contact Microsoft support for further instructions about the Operating System update process.

We also would like to inform you that we have a newer driver that was released last week. The new version is 31.0.101.4669. if you can, try installing this driver and see if the issue remains.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Joseph64
Beginner

That was it! windows wouldnt update i had to do it with the update manager now everything works as it should thanks!

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Joseph64,

We are glad to know that you have been able to update your Graphics Driver after updating the Windows through the update manager. Since your issue is now solved, we will close this thread. If you need additional information, please submit a new question since this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos