Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21308 Discussions

A reply letter for my last post.(For I can't manage to reply my post [cry])

Erdan
Beginner

I’m so delighted to see your reply.

1.As you mentioned the first question,to be honest this application has not used to work before.I’m new to this application for I want to finish an essay as my undergraduate dissertation.As far as I know prescan is an application based on simulink by Siemens,and their official website says ‘All graphics cards need to support OpenGL 4.2 and GL shading language 4.20. They can be any brand (NVIDIA, AMD). Remember to always install the latest driver version for your system. Tested internally are the following cards: ’

I have the impression that the theoretical performance of my graphics card should be sufficient,so I want to have a try.

2.To solve this problem,I try to update my graphics driver and turn to CSDN for some solution(a website which is quite similar to Github for my Vpn go wrong).It may be that Intel's graphics card hasn't been out for a long time, so there are no related posts.

I attach ssu's data from my laptop and desktop. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Erdan,

I appreciate you posting to Intel Communities and for providing the SSU logs of your desktop and laptop.

I understand that you have posted on this platform previously and for us to effectively assist you, could you kindly provide the link or the thread that you are responding this post from? Since I cannot see it on my end and to determine the exact issue you have at hand.

Thank you for understanding and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Erdan
Beginner

Sorry,my network get some trouble so I can not reply in the community.Thank you very much for your help and understanding

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Erdan,

No worries about it and thank you for providing the clarification. You mentioned that you can't reply to the community, could you kindly confirm if you have an existing thread in reference to this thread you posted? The link of it will be highly appreciated for us to properly document it.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Erdan,

I hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to check if you were able to view the previous post. Please let us know if you need more time to provide the requested information or needs further assistance so we could attend to them immediately.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Erdan,

Since we have not received any response from you, we will now go ahead and close this query. If you need additional information, please create a new one as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for understanding and have a nice day!

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos