Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21061 Discussions

Command Line Installation for Intel® Graphic Drivers

flafe
Novice

Hello, I have a set of devices that run an Intel i7-11700 CPU with the UHD 750 iGPU. 

This article: Command Line Installation for Intel® Graphic Drivers 

Is absolutely outdated. They won't work as the installer now extracts first and then runs something. 

What are the correct switches for a silent installation, CLI help, etc.?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
flafe
Novice

Bump

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hello flafe,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern about the article: Command Line Installation for Intel® Graphic Drivers. We apologize for any inconvenience that this might have caused you. Rest assured, we will assist you with your enquiry today. Please let me gather the following details in order for us to further understand the situation. Also, feel free to include additional information you may find relevant that can help us diagnose and identify the issue.

• If you run the .exe update file, will the driver able to install the update? If not, and you experiencing any kind of error please share a photo/screenshot of the error for analysis.
  • Please download and run this tool, Intel® System Support Utility(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?v=t) so I can help check your system info and assist us with troubleshooting. Once finished downloading, open the tool, click on scan (leave the default items checked), click next, then save the system information to a .txt file. Please provide us the .txt file.

Best regards,

Jay B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hi flafe.,

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,

Jay B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel
Employee

Hi flafe,

As I have not heard back from you regarding on our last comment post, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jay B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos