Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20764 Discussions

A750 black screen

Smi1e
Beginner

Hi,

When I was on standby, I chose 20 minutes of inactivity to turn off the monitor, and never chose the sleep option. However, when I came back ten hours later, the monitor could not receive the signal from the video card and showed no signal input. But other hardware is working normally, and the indicator of the video cardis also on. This has happened twice, both when the computer has not been used for more than ten hours.It is not suitable for the computer to stand by for a short period of time, and this does not seem to happen when the monitor is turned off.

I have turned on resizable bar.

I don't know if it's because of the win10 system, but it looks like the video card has no output.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Smi1e  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, I will gladly assist you here. 

Please be aware that choosing to turn off the screen after 20 minutes of inactivity is a sleep mode on the screen. Check the following steps and questions: 

1. Does the issue happen when the screen and the computer are not in Sleep mode? 
  2. Was it working before? 
  3. Check if your BIOS is up to date on your System Manufacturer's website. 
  4. Does the issue happen on another monitor or other video ports? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Smi1e
Beginner
Hi,
I didn't go into sleep mode, the screen just went off while I was on standby. And I had the same problem the day before when I was putting out the screen for a short time. I just upgraded my bios to the latest version and haven't had another problem yet.
Now it seems that the problem is sporadic, there is no specific action that triggers before the problem occurs, I have upgraded all the drivers to the latest. I'm sorry I can't test other monitors, I'm using a DP cable right now, and there's an HDMI cable for testing.
0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Smi1e   

Thank you for the information provided. 

Just to confirm, after the BIOS update, the issue happens in a sporadic way, is that right? 

In any case, please let us know the outcome of the tests with other video ports and cables. 

You can also try a clean installation of your graphics drivers, then install the latest graphics driver

Clean installation process..JPG

Note: Make sure to check you have all the Windows updates before doing the driver installation and doing the clean installation process without internet connection. 

Best regards,   

Jocelyn M.    

0 Kudos
Smi1e
Beginner

Hello, @Jocelyn_Intel 

Thank you very much for your reply!

I haven't had any problems after updating bios, and my graphics driver has also been updated to 4335. If it show up again, I will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

By the way, is the next graphics driver update for dx11?

Best regards,   

Smi1e.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Smi1e   

Thank you for your confirmation on this. 

In that case, I will keep an eye on this thread to see if you have any updates about this issue. 

Regarding your inquiry, we are unable to comment on drivers or products that have been not released yet. 

Best regards,   

Jocelyn M.    

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Smi1e   

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Smi1e
Beginner

Hi, 

The above situation has not happened since I updated BIOS.So I think it's bios incompatibility.The motherboard I use is MAG B660M MORTAR MAX WIFI DDR4.

Thank you for following this issue.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Smi1e   

Thank you for your confirmation. I'm glad to hear that it doesn't happen anymore. 

We will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to contact us back and submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Have a nice rest of the week. 

Best regards,   

Jocelyn M.    

0 Kudos