Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20718 Discussions

ARC A750 compatibility with 9th Gen?

Ac808
Beginner

I was looking to upgrade my video card to an ARC A750 but found out you need rebar. I have an i7-9700k but, my motherboard has an option for rebar. Would the video card work if BIOS has the option?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ac808

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. Thank you for your interest in our Intel® Arc™ GPUs, I will be glad to assist you with these questions.

We strongly recommend that your system supports resizable BAR, not having Resizable BAR enabled on the system could result in compatibility and performance issues. Check the following article for more information:

Do You Need a Resizable BAR to Use Intel® Arc™ Graphics?

We also recommend using the ntel® Arc™ GPUs in the 10th generation and above system, this does not mean the GPUs will not work in older generations, however, you might experience issues as well. You can find the official requirements in the following article:

Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ac808

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you have further questions related to this topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Ac808

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos