Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

A770 QSV encoding error can't record and stream

CookTurtle
New Contributor I

First, I'm a Taiwanese.My English may not professional.

The problem is after I install the latest driver after few days my discord can't stream the stream preview black screen and circle around. When this situation happened same time open OBS and click record it will display a error window like the picture.(Error report txt at the end of article)And when I start game It will display a error like picture2. If I want to fix it I need to reinstall the driver. It will reslove few days. Later that situation will happend. Always reinstall the graphic driver is stupid I need a solution to resolve the problem.Or my graphic card is broken I have no idea what happend. Need someone help me.

fail_record.png

dx_error.png

I try the following solution:2112

Use DDU to uninstall the graphic driver (The problem still happend after few days)

Use DriverStoreExplorer to uninstall all driver about Intel Graphic and Graphic Card Driver and old version driver (The problem still happend after few days)

Use clear install in Intel ARC driver install process

BIOS RESIZE BAR "ENABLE"

CPU:i5 13400F

RAM:T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 3200MHZ 16G*2

MB:MSI PRO B660M-A DDR4

Graphic Card Driver Version:31.0.101.4382(latest)

In the end I find a similar discussion thread in Intel community but the article poster update driver and resolve problem

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/Cannot-stream-record-render-using-Intel-Arc-A770-s-QuickSync/m-p/1427830

0 Kudos
26 Replies
CookTurtle
New Contributor I

Because my USB loading so slow I can't use win11 to go smothly.So I am using win11 OS now with version 4514 driver. I will continue test it for few days. If next weekend I still not update the post, maybe the problem is complete solve. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello CookTurtle,

Thank you for your answer and for letting us know about it.

I will wait for you to test if the issue is solved after installing Windows 11.

Please keep us informed of the results.

Regards,

Andres P.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
CookTurtle
New Contributor I

Now I found a new problem. When I stream on Discord  and use ALT+TAB to change to other program window, my Black Desert Online was flashing. When I change back to the game it will back to normal.He didn't happen anything error but it annoyed me. And I test other game can play normally. I try reinstall the driver by DDU and update driver version(I record the video under the 4514 and I update it to 4575 after the record and the problem still not solve). And I also try to reinstall the game , but the problem still not solve. So I report it to BDO official and now report it to Intel. Hope two can check the driver or the program is works fine.

This is my video. The content is work in Chinese Traditional but I just want to show the screen flashing. At the video start the screen change to OBS so the screen flashing. At middle the screen change back to the game so it can normal play. In the end I change to Discord it start flashing again. 

The video url:https://youtu.be/HtPer8svFAM

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello CookTurtle,

Thank you for your response and for keeping us informed.

Seems the new issue is not related to the issue A770 QSV encoding error can't record and stream, in that case, we recommend making a new post for the new issue. If it is related we will appreciate the clarification.

Let us know if you have further questions related to this thread and if the issue was solved.

Regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello CookTurtle,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello CookTurtle,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Andres P.

0 Kudos