Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

A770M Graphics for ubuntu20.04

wzy
Beginner

Hi,

I hava the product  which product code is:"RNUC12SNKi72000".

I need to install the ‘ubuntu20.4’ OS, but the graphics card driver seems to only support ‘Ubuntu 22.04’.

wzy_0-1693709217990.png

I want to confirm if I can use this graphics card in ubuntu20.04.If possible, how can I install the driver.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello  wzy,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I see that you want to know if the Intel® Arc™ A770M Graphics supports Ubuntu20.04, I understand how important is this for you, I will be happy to help you.  

The Linux operating system supported by Intel® Arc™ Graphics Cards is Ubuntu 22.04, additional Linux distributions are not supported at this time. You can find more information about it in Where Can I Find Linux Drivers for Intel® Arc™ Graphics?

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wzy,

Were you able to check the previous post? Remember that the Intel® Arc™ A770M Graphics supports Ubuntu22.04.

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wzy,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wzy,

Before we close this thread, I want to recommend you contact the Linux distributions support team for non-tested Linux Operating System Distributions and Driver related issues, the reason is because Windows 11 is the only validated OS for the Intel® NUC 12 Enthusiast Kit - NUC12SNKi72.

For now, will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos