Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20720 Discussions

ARC A770 & Re-Bar Audio Issues

n64robert
Novice

Since switching to the A770 from Nvidia, I've experienced audio issues. Mainly stutters and hitching, usually when loading new web pages, especially Youtube.

I reinstalled Windows 11, and the issue persists. The strangest part is that it doesn't matter whether I have the audio go through the Displayport to my monitor, the 3.5mm headphone jack on the motherboard or through my Steelseries GameDAC. It happens to all of them.

That is until I turn Re-BAR OFF. Since doing that, the issue has gone completely. The motherboard is on the latest bios, and all drivers are up to date.  

I also tried putting my Nvidia card back in and all the issues went away immediately.

Full system Specs:

Intel 12700K

Z690 TUF GAMING Wifi D4 - Bios 2204

64GB RAM

A770 16GB

Latest Drivers and Bios as of 18/01/2023.

I hope this can be resolved because it's very frustrating, and so much performance is lost when Re-Bar is off isn't acceptable.

23 Replies
Steevenoo
Novice

Hi all, 

I found a trick , you can enabled rebar in the bios and connect your computer in bluetooth with an Dac/amp, the audio works fine without issues 😉

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone

We want to let you all know that we were actively working on getting this issue resolved as one of our top priorities, we have the good news that this issue has been fixed in our latest driver version 31.0.101.4314. Please update to the latest and in case the issue persists make sure to use Display Driver Uninstaller.

We appreciate the patience and the feedback provided in this thread.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello n64robert

I see there are no further questions related to this topic so we will close this thread. If you need further assistance feel free to open a new question.

We appreciate your patience through this thread. Thank you for supporting our Intel® Arc™ GPUs

Best regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos