Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

ARC dGPU cards from OEM/ODM partners

DavidCiampa
Employee

Do we have a shareable presentation under NDA for 3rd party ODM boards using ARC GPU products?  I have the ARC Desktop Discrete Roadmap (doc # 682610) but no mention of ODM partners developing cards for the open market.  Too early?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

DavidCiampa, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Based on your inquiry, I will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello DavidCiampa, I just received an update on this matter.

Just to let you know, as a general corporate policy, Intel® Support does not comment on information about newly announced Intel® products that haven't been released yet.

In this case, since you already have the document and some information about it, you may contact the FAE (Field Application Engineer) from our authorized distributors or the person who provided the document to see if, by other support channels, you can gather such details:

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos