Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20815 Discussions

ARC750 compatibility with DXO DeepPrime XD

GWR52
Beginner

Just installed my new ARC750 and have updated the drivers to 31.0.101.4369 and was  wondering if it is a known problem or are there are any other users having issues with DXO photolab 6 elite.

When using the DXO noise reducing technology  DeepPrime XD to process RAW files,   the review and output both generate a small pixelated area rather than an image when using the Intel GPU to process the image. If the GPU function is turned off and the image is rendered using CPU only then there are no issues other than processing takes 20x longer. 

As this functionality previously worked using a sapphire RX480 nitro would this be being caused by an Intel driver issue?

System: Win11 Pro, AMD 5700x, 32GB ram, ARC750

0 Kudos
29 Replies
cybertec69
Beginner

Update from my previous post. DXO Photolab released a new update to their software, and Intel released a new driver on 09/02/23 31.0.101.4672, and the issue with DXO Photolab and DXO Deep Prime XD noise reduction is still present. I really can not understand why this issue still persists with the discreet ARC A770 GPU's after two driver updates by Intel since this issue was first brought up in these forums. The bug is only present with the Intel ARC A770-750 GPU's and DXO Deep Prime XD noise reduction, the other three noise reduction modes in DXO work just fine, all four noise reduction modes also work just fine with the Intel UHD 770 Integrated GPU.

Can anyone from Intel please let us know why this issue has not been resolved.

0 Kudos
Vast-Squirrel
Beginner

I have to assume they've written off the image editing market.

0 Kudos
cybertec69
Beginner

This issue as I said is only present in one of the DXO noise reduction options, from the four options, the most recent option added to DXO last year DXO Deep Prime XD is the only one that has this bug, the other three noise reduction options work just fine with the discreet ARC GPU's, and with the Intel UHD 770 GPU which is integrated into the CPU all four DXO noise reduction options work fine, it's just painfully slow, granted it's an integrated GPU, so was not expecting miracles. This is a software bug that for the life of me can not understand why they have not rectified it after two software updates. I thought that the Intel drivers are universal to all their GPU's "when I update the drivers it shows the same driver number for both the UHD 770 GPU and the ARC A770 GPU in the Intel Arc Control Panel" which makes no sense why this issue is not present in the integrated UHD GPU, and is only present in the discreet Intel ARC GPU's.

0 Kudos
cybertec69
Beginner

Is anyone at home from Intel. Where did Jean-Intel disappear to. 

0 Kudos
cybertec69
Beginner

I made a short hand held video with my smartphone to show the issue with DXO PhotoLab6 and the Intel ARC A770 discreet GPU and DXO "DeepPrimeXD".

https://youtu.be/7171p2NJT1Y?si=vQJ81f1UmCMefalT

Update:

A few hours after my video above went up DXO released an update to PhotoLab6 and the DXO Deep PrimeXD issue with the Intel ARC A770 discreet GPU is now fixed.

0 Kudos
GWR52
Beginner

Hi All

Just to confirm that the latest release of DXO PhotoLab 6.10.0 has fixed the problems  with DeepPrime XD when using the ARC750 and the issue is now resolved.

Many thanks

George

0 Kudos
cybertec69
Beginner
I stated this in my last post. This update happened a few hours after I uploaded my video on YouTube. I have taken down the video since the update has fixed the issue.
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Everyone,

We would be more than glad to inform you that the issue you reported in regard to DXO DeepPrime has been fixed in the latest application update. It is the Nov 8th release v7.0.1 build 76. We recommend you update the application and run it with the latest graphics driver. Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello GWR52,

Since we have not received a response, we will proceed to close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jean O

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos