Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

After I upgrade into window 10 graphic card and driver got problem

영성000
Beginner

I used to use window 7 but somehow I have to upgrade into 10 so I did.

However after I upgraded my graphic card is drive me on crazy.

Not only the game play but also affect to my screen.

The game system says its problem with graphic driver but I already updated.

Also, I have already contact with microsoft regarding this problem and they said after their solution doesn't work you should have to contact with Intel so leave this

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is your processor model number?

Doc

0 Kudos
영성000
Beginner

It's Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU which is 1.70Ghz

I got 4 of this

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What is your motherboard?

What is your processor?

What is this graphics card?

...S

0 Kudos
영성000
Beginner

My motherboard is made by Samsung, 270E5J/2570EJ

Also my processor is ​Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU which is 1.70Ghz. I got 4 of this

Finally graphics card is Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello 영성000, Thank you for the information provided. Every time that an update/upgrade is performed your computer can experience certain changes in the drivers and devices. We recommend you to try installing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) driver, since they are customized by the manufacturer removing and adding features according to the computer needs/requirements. I was able to get the link of support for this laptop and the drivers available, please check this one below: https://www.samsung.com/hk_en/support/computing/gfx-driver-error-after-uninstalled-ms-visual-c-plus-plus/ You can also try to install the generic driver provided by us by visiting the following link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28662?product=81016 If the issue persists, we would recommend you to get in contact with the OEM to check if the upgrade is allowed to be perform in your laptop or if there is any driver that they can suggest to fix the issue. Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello 영성000, I was checking this thread and I would like to know if the issue was resolved with the recommendations provided before? Or if you were able to get in contact with the system manufacturer to look for further recommendations? Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee
Hello 영성000, I hope you found the information provided helpful. If you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you. Regards, Abigail G Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos