Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

After win10 display driver update to 27.20.100.8476 display become washed out

Mahaheh
Beginner

I tryed to change it from Limited to Full in Intel Graphics Command Center, but there is no use. How to fix it? it breaks my work!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mahaheh
Beginner

display is connected by dvi

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

When someone mentions a washed out effect, I usually think that maybe HDR has been enabled. Not sure that makes sense if connected via DVI, though.

When someone mentions color issues with DVI, my first thought is there may be a loose cable connection. That is something you can check.

What driver version were you running before 8476? Was this a driver sourced from the Intel site or was it sourced from a system/laptop vendor's site?

Have you tried the latest version (8581) of the driver? You can download it from here.

If none of this works out, we should get more information regarding your system. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and have it save the report to a file. Then, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Mahaheh
Beginner

I tried 100.8587 as well. Also I tried to change the rgb range in the command center, but it didn't help.

I attached photo, to see the difference (identical displays, left is gpu, right is cpu, both via dvi)

previous driver was installed by win10, so i don't know what version was that

0 Kudos
Mahaheh
Beginner
One thing that helped me is to install manually Version 23.20.16.4849 2017 12 28 (default drivers from my motherboard website)
by browse .ini file from device manager 
0 Kudos