Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20657 Discussions

Arc a750 ,Valorant,stutters,fps nok

Gimi
Beginner

Hello,My pc Intel i3 12100f,16 gigs ram 3600Mhz,Samsung SSD m.2 ,Arc a750.

All my games run very wel,Apex Legends,Fortnite,F1 '22,CSGO.(no stutters)

Gpu with CSGO uses 140w of power when i play valorant gpu uses 50w of power!

When i play Valorant in 1440p or 1080p,i get a lot of little stutters and fps drops to 120 fps.

I already tried changing settings nothing helps.

Before i had a gtx1070 in this pc and always had like 250fps with no problems.

Can anyone tell me what i can do to get more fps and no stutters?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gimi

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing issues with performance on Valorant using your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics.

• Please let's try uninstalling the current Intel driver using Display Driver Uninstaller and using the same tool remove the previous driver from Nvidia selecting Nvidia instead of Intel in step 6. Once all previous drivers have been uninstalled reinstall the latest driver version 31.0.101.4335.
  • If the issue persists, taking into consideration that this is the only game affected, please completely remove the game from the system and reinstall it.

• If the issue still persists after the above still, please share with us the following information:
  • Is Resizable Bar enabled on your system?
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it to your response to get more details on your hardware configuration.
  • Share a short video showing the issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Gimi
Beginner

Hey,Thx for the tips ,i used ddu and took the steps you told me,i installed 4335.

No result .

Here a video ,at one moment you can see fps drops under 100 fps .

With my gtx 1070 i had always around 250fps and minimum 200fps.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gimi

I would like to confirm if you were able to check if the resizable BAR is enabled on your system, if you were able to reinstall the game, and if previous Nvidia drivers were removed using DDU. Please let me know.

Checking the video I do see the frame drops, please check if having V-Sync enabled or disabled makes any difference

We are also missing the report from the  Intel® System Support Utility from my previous post. In addition please share with us a screenshot of the in-game graphics settings in case we need to further research and try to replicate this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gimi

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Gimi
Beginner

Hello,

Yes i'm doing fine thx

I checkt every step but nothing works.

I play Valorant now with V-Sync on and the game is playable,But im stuck with 75fps(monitor 75Hertz)

Thx anyway,I will continue to play like this and hope for a good update(fix) for the game.

Have a nice day.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gimi

Thank you for letting us know. I understand you want to continue plating in that configuration, however, in case you want to continue with the thread or troubleshooting please share with us the information and log files from our previous post.

Also, you might want to try the latest driver that recently came out version 31.0.101.4369.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gimi

Please let us know if you were able to test the driver I shared in my previous post and if it helped with this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Gimi
Beginner

Hello,

I turnd vignette on and now the game is playable...

So i play like this without stutters.

Thx anyway.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Gimi

Thank you for letting us know. It is great that you are now able to play without any stutter after tuning vignette setting on. In this case, since the issue is now resolved we will be closing this thread. Feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Gimi,

We want to thank you for all the information and feedback provided. We have submitted this report to our driver debug team. We cannot promise any particular outcome nor ETA but we are working on this bug report. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Andres P.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos