Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21199 Discussions

Arc a750 WHQL driver no display Dell aw3225qf monitor

etnivor
Beginner

Hello,

just purchased a Dell aw3225qf which try to get to work with an arc a750.

When I install the Intel Arc WHQL display drivers the monitor stops working. Display works until WHQL drivers are installed.

Windows reports the display as inactive and I am unabled to activate it.

I get BIOS splash when booting, but when windows load display goes into sleep mode.

Same problem on both hdmi and display port.

*Guessing it's a driver issue since display works until WHQL drivers are installed.

EDIT: I was able to get monitor to work over HDMI but not display port. However I want to use hdmi...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello etnivor,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We would like to know more about your system details to fully understand where the issue truly lies. Please confirm if this is the actual Dell monitor that you have. https://www.dell.com/en-my/shop/alienware-32-4k-qd-oled-gaming-monitor-aw3225qf/apd/210-blnx/monitors-monitor-accessories

Are you using direct cables (HDMI to HDMI and DisplayPort to DisplayPort)? Additionally, we highly appreciate you sharing your system configuration so we can fully check and provide you with an accurate fix. This could be possible by downloading Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software. When the download is complete, launch SSU.exe. Share the log file as you reply.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello etnivor,

Good day!

I'm following up to check whether you have had the chance to review our prior correspondence. If you have, kindly acknowledge receipt and do not hesitate to reach out if there are any aspects you'd like to discuss or require further explanation on.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello etnivor,

As we have not heard from you for the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos