Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

Best colors setting for Intel Graphics?

RFlor19
Beginner

Hi, I'm trying to fix screen colors of my laptop with Intel Graphic, but I can't find the correct parameters 😕

Help please!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello RFlor19,

Thank you for posting on this Intel Community.

Color calibration will depend on the everyday tasks you perform. To better assist you, we would like to have the following information:

1. Do you need to calibrate the color of your monitor because you are using a specific application (e.g. for video editing)?

2. Are you using an external display? What is the TV/monitor model? Are you using a built-in display? What is the system model?

3. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread. This will allow us to gather other useful information about your computer to better address your request.

• Intel® SSU Download link
  • Open the application and click "Scan" to see system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save. 

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello RFlor19,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
RFlor19
Beginner

Hello WannerG_Intel, thanks for your answer and I would like your help to fix my issue please!

Regards,

Rafael

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello RFlor19,

We will be glad to assist you.

Could you please provide us with more information about your system configuration.

1. Do you need to calibrate the color of your monitor because you are using a specific application (e.g. for video editing)?

2. Are you using an external display? What is the TV/monitor model? Are you using a built-in display? What is the system model?

3. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread. This will allow us to gather other useful information about your computer to better address your request.

• Intel® SSU Download link
  • Open the application and click "Scan" to see system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save. 

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
RFlor19
Beginner

Hi WannerG_Intel, thanks for your soon answer.

Here are the details:

1. I'm using graphics programs (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) for my work and I need the colors calibrated. Actually in my screen colors are some differents.
  2. No, just my laptop.
  3. Attached requested report. (ssu-can.txt)

Hope your help, thanks.

Regards,

Rafael.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello RFlor19,

Thank you for your response. 

Now that we know the applications you are using, color calibration will depend on the tasks you need to perform and the devices you are using.

Are you printing your images?

Are you trying to make sure everything looks true to life?

Does it look different in another screen (Colleague's)?

Please provide us with more details so that we can attempt to walk you through this process.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
RFlor19
Beginner

Hi WannerG_Intel,

I don't work with printed images.

Yes, it looks different in other screens, for example color purple (in all screens is purple) in mine looks like blue.

I tried to work with RGB and HEX colors.

Regards.

Rafael.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello RFlor19,

We will review the information you have provided and update this thread soon.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
RFlor19
Beginner

Thanks u WannerG_Intel, hope your soon answer.

Regards,

Rafael

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello RFlor19,

We would like to update this thread.

In this scenario, what we can recommend is that you

• Try the Windows* built-in calibration tool. 
  1. Use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut
  2. Type dccw.exe

• Contact your system/display manufacturer so that they can recommend a proper Color Calibration utility.

Regards,

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
RFlor19
Beginner

Thanks WannerG_Intel for your help.

That fixed my issue <3.

Regards.

0 Kudos