Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20673 Discussions

Buzzing and lag in video when playing back.

PPiko
Novice

I am occasionally getting a buzzing sound in my video when I play back video. I also hear the problem in my Blender sequencer. Blender is the Open Source 3D graphics program that also includes a video sequencer.

This YouTube video exhibits the problem. Skip to 1:26 to hear it right away. My problem does not get as severe as seen on this video.

I have a dual screen setup on a laptop computer. That is, I have two external monitors hooked up to a laptop, I do not use the laptop screen for working on the computer. The laptop is an AO756 Acer One.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi, it seems the video was not linked or attached.

Where is exactly the buzzing sound coming from? Is it coming from the speakers, the laptop, or the external monitors?

How are the monitors connected?

Please provide the DxDiag report (press Windows* key + R key, type "dxdiag", press OK and then click "Save All Information")

0 Kudos
PPiko
Novice

Sorry, I neglected to include the actual link.

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF9Pvdsz0UM PC buzzing/ Lag while playing Audio/video - YouTube

I seem to have cured the problem by removing a non-critical Microsoft update. I am keeping an eye on this issue.

Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

This is known as a "DPC latency issue". There are several tutorials and software tools available online that you can use to troubleshoot the issue, if it was not yet solved by any chance.

Let me know if you still need help with it.