I’m interested on setting up a touch screen monitor with my current laptop sept up
Here is my current set up
- HP Elitbook
- Graphic card: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
- Processor: Intel Core I5-8350 @1.7GHZ
- Dock station: 2013 Ultraslim
- Monitors: 2 x HP Elite Display E223
Questions for the group:
1) Can I add a third monitor (touch screen) to this set up?
2) How can I verify that this set up will support a touch screen?
2) What touch screen monitor, do you recommend?
3) Any considerations that I need to keep in mind? (e.g. compatibility, drivers, etc)
thank you all for the help,
Now, this Elitebook, because it also has its embedded display, cannot support a third external monitor (Intel HD Graphics supports a maximum of three monitors). What you can do, though, is connect this monitor using a USB 3.x graphics adapter. Here's an example (I have and use this one): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y681RPY. Some docking stations have support for this capability built in.
Hope this helps,