Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20892 Discussions

Can not change resolution on second monitor

Kev3
Beginner

Hello Community,

I have the following problem and can not get it fixed:

I have one monitor set at 2560x1440p but I can not change the other monitors resolution any higher than 1920x1080p. Both are connected individually via DP-cable to a HP G5 docking station and from there via Thunderbolt USB-C to an Intel Nuc. Switching the cables has no effect and if I just switch the ports on the docking station the problem switches from one monitor to the other. If I use my HP Elitebook, everything works fine. Updating all the drivers had no effect.

I used this exact Nuc before with two ASUS MX38VC that were connected via Daisy Chaining and had a resolution of 3840x1600p each with no problems.

Hardware:

Monitors:
- 2x ASUS VG27AQ

Docking Station:
- HP USB-C G5

Computer:
- Intel NUC10i7FNH
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10710U CPU @ 1.10GHz, 1608 MHz, 6 Kern(e), 12 logische(r) Prozessor(en)
- Intel® UHD Graphics
- 32GB Ram
- Samsung SSD 980 PRO 500gb
- Windows 11 Pro

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Kev3,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps outlined in the link below for a possible solution:

And if the issue still persists after trying out the troubleshooting steps provided, please contact ASUS support to seek further advice.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos