Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
Announcements
All support for Intel NUC 7 - 13 systems has transitioned to ASUS. Read latest update.
20315 Discussions

Can't see which card i am using

ggöko
Beginner

i have a lenovo y560 laptop and i have to use my intel onboard graphics card instead of radeon hd5730, it sounds weird i know but i have to. whatever, i cant see which intel graphic card i have on my pc i tried checking device manager-nothing, screen resolution>advanced settings nothing, tried downloading drivers from lenovo support and installed them no change,tried downloading intel hd 4000 drivers and it said your pc does not meet the minimum etc. how can i see which card i have on my pc so i can install proper drivers and use intel onboard card, plz help me i am using my pc on 1024*768 and even simple movies looks laggy and pixelly cant even watch videos

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Faubricio_G_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. Let me share with you the following link, here you will find some other options and instructions in order to identify your Intel® Graphics Controller.

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-009482.htm Graphics Drivers — How to Identify Your Intel® Graphics Controller

Please let me know if this information was useful for you.

Best regards,

faugub_intel

0 Kudos