Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

Can't update my Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

MAdre
Beginner

My laptop is Lenovo T400, operating system is Windows 10 32bit. When trying to install latest drivers I get a message saying that my computer doesn't meet the minimal requirements. Driver now is 8.15.10.2702

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello adrem007,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

Unfortunately, Windows® 10 is not supported on this system and for that reason you get this message, according to computer manufacturer website this system was built to work with Windows® XP, Windows® Vista and Windows® 7.

You can install Windows® 10 but since there are no drivers available the system will not be stable, at this point, you can try running Windows® updates for your system to be stable but I cannot guarantee. If you take a look at the following link you can download driver for this system you can see that there are no drivers available for Windows® 10.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81507/Graphics-Drivers-for-Mobile-Intel-4-Series-Express-Chipset-Family Downloads for Graphics Drivers for Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

I'm sorry this is not the response you were expecting to see but this is the reality with this system.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What operating system?

Doc

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello adrem007,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

Unfortunately, Windows® 10 is not supported on this system and for that reason you get this message, according to computer manufacturer website this system was built to work with Windows® XP, Windows® Vista and Windows® 7.

You can install Windows® 10 but since there are no drivers available the system will not be stable, at this point, you can try running Windows® updates for your system to be stable but I cannot guarantee. If you take a look at the following link you can download driver for this system you can see that there are no drivers available for Windows® 10.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81507/Graphics-Drivers-for-Mobile-Intel-4-Series-Express-Chipset-Family Downloads for Graphics Drivers for Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

I'm sorry this is not the response you were expecting to see but this is the reality with this system.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos