Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20988 Discussions

Can we already get a fix for Windows 10 stretched resolution? + Unable to download newest drivers (404 error)

PŚwit
Beginner

We're waiting so long and nothing, It's reaaaaaaaaly annoying to play with black bars. Please fix it ASAP.

+ We're unable to download the newest drivers for Intel Graphics 4600 cause of 404 error so I can't even check if it would fix the problem...

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JZuid
Novice

Yeah, after the Windows 10 update I don't know what got messed up but there are settings somewhere I cannot change - Either the Intel Control panel, in which I cannot change my scaling to "Scale Full Screen" as it is stuck at "Maintain Aspect Ratio" while I'm on my native res - or in nVidia's options somewhere.

We need a fix and haven't really gotten any confirmation that this is an issue or being worked on. Is my Control Panel supposed to be locked at "Maintain Aspect Ratio" while I'm on my native resolution? I don't remember this ever being an issue before and it needs to be fixed so I can play games at 4:3 stretched. 😕

PŚwit
Beginner

I've tried EVERY single solution i could only find on internet. Nothing worked.

When I set the same resolution (1280x960) as the in-game one - there are still black bars in game so I don't really know if there is any other way to solve it than some drivers code change.

0 Kudos
PŚwit
Beginner

I am wondering how long do we have to wait for a 2 lines code fix... Is it really that hard Intel?

0 Kudos
PŚwit
Beginner

I've installed the newest drivers (08.05.2015) but the problem is STILL HERE. How long can we wait, seriously...

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I understand Intel is currently developing new graphics drivers that are addressing Windows 10 issues. Once they become available they will be posted at: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ Intel® Download Center

Allan.

0 Kudos