Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Cannot install Intel Graphics HD 4000 Driver Windows 10

Eg2
Beginner

I have Windows 10 x64 bit. Currently the Intel drivers installed are version 10.18.10 But acc. to the Intel site the latest version is 15.33.47. I downloaded the exe version and I got the error "The Driver Being Installed Is Not Validated For This Computer”

So I tried manually installing them with the zip file & device manager but it shows it installing the drivers but then after rebooting it still showed the version as 10.18.10 in device manager(properties).

Can someone suggest a fix for this?

[Because my graphics drivers are not updating, I get the Blue Screen of Death when watching amazon prime videos]

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

extract the downloaded .exe file using 7-zip software , and then go to device manager

follow the instructions on this intel website

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics-drivers.html

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello Eg2, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos