Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20731 Discussions

Cannot install Intel graphics driver version 15.40.34.4624

idata
Employee

Hi,

I tried to install Intel graphics driver version 15.40.34.4624 but I received this message: "Your system don't have the minimum configuration to install the software".

So I tried to completely remove the driver ans reinstall it again, still not working... Then I tried to reinstall the previous version I had before and was working perfectly, but I received the message again: "Your system don't have the minimum configuration to install the software"? What the ...?

I had to go on a alternative site to download and install an other driver, but I don't have the same quality I had before all this cause it's a VGA driver.

In fact at each time Intel release a new driver I have "blue screen error/computer restart" and I waste precious time to fix it to get back to work... Kind of tired of it! It last since 2 years now... Would appreciate a permanent solution!

Thank you!

My setup:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz Intel(R)

HD Graphics Family

Internal

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

0 Kudos
22 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Philvesque,

Thanks for the information you sent to me.

If possible test the system with just one memory stick of RAM at a time. I was doing some research and the blue screen of death you are getting might be related to a faulty stick of RAM.

Please let me know the result.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Philvesque,

I was wondering if you still need assistance regarding the blue screen of death. In case you still need assistance just let me know.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos